Saturday, March 7, 2009

Forty years ago tomorrow.

























Allegedly during the winter of 1968 I was a contended 4-year old thrilled with the prospect of having a baby sister in the new year.
























When March 8th rolled around all the boys were forced to take refuge in a local bar while we waited for mom to deliver on her promise.


Apparently upon hearing the news, I hid under the table and cried that I didn't want a sister.
I still have occasion to go to bars and hide under the table and cry. And I tell you my friends, it ain't cause I have a baby sister.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Haven't seen those in ages. (How did you end up with them? LOL).
    I'm glad I"m not causing you to go to bars and hide under tables, any more. But, boy, wouldn't life be simple if I did? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the pictures because I knew I would need them for blackmail purposes!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey uncle paul. you guys are adorable, i love it =]

    ReplyDelete