Friday, September 18, 2009

RIGHT NOW!

Outside my window…it’s dark and about to rain.
I am thinking…how tired I am.
I am thankful for…the weekend.
From the kitchen…ham and cheese sam-itches.
I am wearing…cargo pants and a button down.
I am creating…tilt top tables.
I am going…to the high school football game.
I am reading…2010 Old Farmers Almanac.
I am hoping…that I don't smoke tomorrow.
I am hearing…the computer fan.
Around the house…deadly silent.
One of my favorite things…crisp fall days.

A few plans…football, KISS tickets, TV, yardwork.
A picture to share...flashlight exposure pix.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for your comments. :)

    ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Paul...that is soooo cool. how do you do that??

    ReplyDelete